Tuesday, January 12, 2010

He's Here!

Sorry I have not blogged in awhile! Who has time? Little J was born in July and will be six months old in 2 days! I cannot believe how time flies so quickly. He is wonderful. Big J loves him. To hear him tell it, "I love him more than even you mommy!" We had a little bit of a scare a couple of days before Christmas when we went to the doctor he was diagnosed with RSV and almost hospitalized. We worked on him with meds and breathing treatments four times per day - 10, 4, 10, 4. You don't realize how fortunate you are with something like health until you loose it. Prayer works! Even though I know this I have this mindset that I don't want to obuse it - I know how silly for me to even say. God wants us to bring our smallest to our biggest burdens and sorrows to him - I need to remember this in my daily walk with Him!

No comments: